Over 90 FREE community activities - REGISTER NOW
Strength, support and community is a program of FREE community activities to foster resilience, preparedness and community connection across the Macleay Valley.
All activities are FREE for residents of Kempsey Shire. Come to one, five or all of them. Everyone is welcome.
REGISTER ONLINE, in person or over the phone
Visit the Macleay Valley Recovery Hub: 57 Elbow St West Kempsey
Call Kempsey Shire Council: 02 6566 3200
*Numbers are strictly limited in response to COVID-19 regulations.
- Weekly yoga and mediation classes
- Weekly exercise classes
- Weekly cooking class and health forum for women
- CPR Training - virtual and face-to-face
- Capturing your story - creative workshops
- Life through a lens, photography workshops
- Landscape recovery with Landcare
- Wildlife encounters in your property
- Tree planting for success
- Regenerating wet forests on your property
- You needs a Bushfire Survival Plan
- Macleay Valley Coast Tourism Workshop